The Organizational Development Toolkit (ODT) is a compilation of sample manuals, forms, policies and guidelines that were distributed amongst partners as guidance documents during the NPI program. The resources and tools included in this Toolkit are meant to serve as examples for organizations to reference when creating organizational or project documents. These are not official templates. Organizations should adapt them according to the needs of their organization.
The resources and tools included in this toolkit are divided into the following domains: Governance, Organizational Management, Financial Management, Administration, Human Resources Management, Program Management, Sub-Grant Management, Program Close-out, and Monitoring and Evaluation.
Funding for the Organizational Development Toolkit was provided by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), under the Capable Partners Program (CAP) New Partners Initiative managed by FHI 360. Its contents and views do not necessarily reflect the view of either USAID or the U.S. Government.
Below is a list of documents included in the Toolkit, arranged by domain. Please click on a document to view a brief description of the document and download.
- Administrative Close-out Extension Request
- Bank Account Closing Request Letter
- Confirmation of Receipt of Staff Final Payment
- End of Project Termination Letter
- Final Project Report Template
- Inventory Disposition Plan
- Inventory Disposition Receipt
- Inventory Disposition Submission Memo
- Staff Final Payment Letter
- Utilities Close-Out Tracker
- Vacation and Severance Pay Tracker
- Vendor Project Close-out Letter